The 2018 NAACL Student Research Workshop (SRW) will be held in conjunction with NAACL HLT 2018 in New Orleans, Louisiana. The SRW gives student researchers in Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing the opportunity to present their work and receive constructive feedback and mentorship by experienced members of the ACL community. Please see the Call for Papers to participate. Stay tuned by following us on Facebook, Twitter. We encourage authors to consult to the new policies that the ACL Executive Committee has recently adopted before submitting papers.
And contact us via e-mails for any questions.
- Silvio Ricardo Cordeiro (Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul)
- Shereen Oraby (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Umashanthi Pavalanathan (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Kyeongmin Rim (Brandeis University)
- Swapna Somasundaran (ETS Princeton)
- Sam Bowman (New York University)
- (To be announced)
The 2018 NAACL Student Research Workshop is supported by:
- The Computing Research Association’s Computing Community Consortium (CCC)